Thursday, May 29, 2008

Corall Garden



Annabie, Pieter, me, M., Frithjof, Jun and Maya infront

Right after I went to the market last saturday I met my Belgian classmates and others 
to go snorkeling. We rented a boat with about 20 people, most of them working with the Canadian NGO LGSPA (Local G
overnment Support Program for ARMM). 
It was a very nice trip going to another site of Talikud. Although the water was very clear you never expect to explore such a nice under water world by just snorkeling while you're sitting in the boat. 

For lunch we went ashore on a nice beach with just benches and cottages. The food we brought  was shared among the whole group. 
After lunch we went to another side of the island to see a place called corall garden, I saw Dories and Nemos, blue starfish, snakes, seahorse and an octupus (which was a bait that belonged to fishers). 
After hours of snorkeling we went back to the city and almost everyone brought a classic souvenir: sunburn! 

No comments: