Sunday, May 4, 2008

carabao


hello everyone,
I'm doing fine here spending lots of time with my family talking, shopping, travelling, eating (I really enjoy the food here!) and most of all: learning Cebuano / Bisaya! I apologize that my blog isn't adequate to my adventures! Also: I don't carry my cam all the time and I don't spend so much time in the internet like in Germany... Most of you are asking for pics, so here they are. 
(I hope I can get you a better shot of the carabao (Wasserbüffel)! The peasants use them for diverse works on the field, you can also ride them but usually they are pretty dirty!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! You wake up very early in making your post. Welcome to the Blogging world.

Lilli said...

well thanks! but that's the only time the connection works properly :D